Delightful character premises occupying a prominent High Street position in historic village centre of Lindfield, West Sussex.
The Toll House is a Grade II listed building arranged over ground, first and second floors retaining many original features and having exposed beams throughout. It was previously used for retail and catering having serving area and kitchen to rear.
Shop overall 18.8 sq m (202 sq ft), opening and stairs to
Rear sales area 11.5 sq m (123 sq ft with feature inglenook fireplace. Leading to
Rear room 15 sq m (160 sq ft) with feature inglenook fireplace
Kitchen & serving area 7.1 sq m (77 sq ft) leading to
Lobby 5.5 sq m (60 sq ft) leading to
Second kitchen 8.2 sq m (85 sq ft)
Rear Office 9.2. sq m (98 sq ft)
Total usable area ground floor 75.3 sq m (805 sq ft)
First floor arranged as 3 rooms previously used for sales plus cloakroom and having a total usable area of 38.7 sq m (416 sq ft)
Second floor arranged as 2 rooms plus store overall 30.7 sq m (327 sq ft)
Total usable combined area 144.7 sq m (1548 sq ft)