Cousley wood garage is located on the B2100 just outside the village of Wadhurst. The premises are next to the Old Vine Public House.
The site comprises car showroom, forecourt and sales office to the front with SDR Alfa Romeo specialists trading from the centre workshop offering mechanical repairs and servicing as well as MOT tests.
Workshop to the rear (former body shop) is available to let together with stores, office and parking/yard area as follows:
Main workshop 151.8 sq m (1620 sq ft)
Rear stores 22.1.sq m (237 sq ft)
External stores 27.0 sq m (296 sq ft)
Mezzanine floor 43.7 sq m (468 sq ft)
Office 25.7 sq m (274 sq ft)
There are shared cloakroom facilities on site.
New lease available, length to be agreed, on proportionally full repairing and insuring basis but excluded from the renewal provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954. Rent includes buildings insurance