Former NHS surgery suitable variety other businesses (STP)
Generous car park to rear with garaging and garden area
New lease available
Former NHS surgery premises located outside the town centre on B2034 West Road. The premises comprise a semi-detached building over 3 floors with parking, garaging and garden to the rear. Formally used as surgery having consulting rooms, offices, cloakrooms on each floor as well as kitchen and stores. There is generous private parking to the rear of the building together with 2 garages and garden area.
Ground floor – reception area, 3 rooms plus 2 cloakrooms – overall 45.4 sq m (489 sq ft)
Lower ground floor – 4 rooms plus cloakroom – overall 55.5 sq m (596 sq ft)
First floor – 3 rooms, kitchen, store and cloakroom – overall 53.1 sq m (566 sq ft)
Total usable area overall 154 sq m (1651 sq ft)
New lease available, length to be agreed.
NB a change of use may be required for use as offices.